Hi everyone!! Did you miss me? Well, I have been super busy just relaxing. I had a wonderful week in Dauphin Island. Thank you to Tim and Julie for the opportunity. D.I. is a wonderful place to go and just chill out and relax.
Since I have been relaxing so much lately…it has taken a toll on the way my clothes fit. Oh my! This is not good. I have eaten so much wonderful home cooked food for the last month…hummmmmmm…about the same time Julie got out of school. Weird huh? Not complaining by any means. LOL! I have not been walking as much as I was and I have serious problems with portion control. That is something I will have to work on. Actually there are lots of something’s I need to work on. So, this is something I’m going to try and see how it works. Why am I telling you this? Mainly for accountability…I got this plan from a good friend of mine, Jenefer. She is such an inspiration for me. So, here it goes, I will try and blog daily and let you know how it is going. Wish me luck!
Since I have been relaxing so much lately…it has taken a toll on the way my clothes fit. Oh my! This is not good. I have eaten so much wonderful home cooked food for the last month…hummmmmmm…about the same time Julie got out of school. Weird huh? Not complaining by any means. LOL! I have not been walking as much as I was and I have serious problems with portion control. That is something I will have to work on. Actually there are lots of something’s I need to work on. So, this is something I’m going to try and see how it works. Why am I telling you this? Mainly for accountability…I got this plan from a good friend of mine, Jenefer. She is such an inspiration for me. So, here it goes, I will try and blog daily and let you know how it is going. Wish me luck!
Well, it all ran together so I will try and break it down on another blog...
Man, I need to work on my blogging abilities...UGH!
3 comments:
Wooo Hooo a diet that I am actually kinda sorta excited about. Plus I'm gonna get started on those new workout DVD's I "just had to have" but haven't taken out of the wrapper yet LOL.
I'm glad you came with us and had a good time. But it's the beach, how could you not have a good time. Because remember, a bad day at the beach is still better than a good day anywhere else!
Also I want to apologize, I have been on a major cooking binge. Still am. Sourdough bread anyone?
K: I think you should bring the DVD's to work...we will make each other do them.
J: I love your cooking binges!! I will be there for Sourdough bread...it's not junk food! YAY!
Post a Comment