This shows my frustration with my blogging. I have not got the hang of it. Maybe that is partly why I don't blog much. The last two blogs are out of order and I don't know why...so please read them in reverse...UGH! Thank you...and any tips on how to get the hang of this is greatly appreciated.
3 comments:
I know nothing about blogs except how to read them and because of my wonderful friend I now know how to comment on them.
Anyway--I love reading your blogs and I'm super excited to be taking this new diet journey with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your blog posts are not out of order. The last one you post is always on top. So you read from the bottom up.
Relax, you are a good blogger. You just don't blog enough. :)
I'm excited about this journey too!! YAY!!
Oh, Julie your right...it wasn't out of order...I'm a tard!
Post a Comment