Ok...well, the first day went fine. Kristi and I were trying to figure out what all fell under the category of "junk" food. We pretty much got it down. I think. It's pretty much common sense really. Is Tim's Birthday Banana Pudding considered "junk" food though? It has fruit in it...
5 comments:
It was much easier than I thought!!! Day 1 down only 5 weeks and 6 days left...
Now about your banana pudding, altho the banana IS good for you, it's all that other stuff in it that would classify as "junk" food...so steer clear and stay far far away from the evil pudding LOL
Made wisely you can make a banana pudding that will tempt the most avid dieter.
I love me some nanner puddin'
my banana pudding is junk?! Bite your tongue!
But Julie Ma'am I meant it is "heavenly" junk....like it is soooo wonderfully delicious and good and awesome and you don't want to live without it but you must if you ever want to get back into your old jeans LOL That's what I meant...I certainly didn't mean any disrespect to your banana pudding....I know it ROCKS!!!!!!
okay, you're forgiven. :)
Post a Comment