Hello all!! I haven’t blogged in a long time and just wanted to let everyone know I’m still alive.
My trip to New Orleans was great. The weather couldn’t have been better. Bourbon Street was alive as usual. We got to see Funeral Jazz Parade that was so cool. What a wonderful tribute to a friend and loved one. I have decided I too want a party after my funeral. What a way to go out. I hate that the last night ended with Jamie getting beamed upside the head with beads. But her reaction to the incident will follow her for the rest of her life! We also saw a guy on our way home that had to be an adrenaline junkie!! Imagine, 80+ MPH on the interstate on a motorcycle and on one wheel. It was one of the craziest things I have ever seen in my life. This guy continued this wheelie for approximately one mile maybe more. I guess you would have had to been there from the beginning of it to actually appreciate the coolness of it. That was the most nervous I had been on the whole trip. I could just imagine him loosing control of the motorcycle and causing a major accident…there also would have been a very slim chance that he would have survived. WOW! Definitely something I had never seen.
Jamie got engaged, which I am super excited about. I think she and Jade are perfect for each other and he will make a fine addition to the family. Seems there will be another trip to New Orleans next year for more bachelorette fun!!
I am getting ready for a fun filled, relaxing trip to the beach. Julie and family are getting ready to go and have invited me to join them. So very cool of them too. THANK YOU!
I could go on and on about how much I love Dauphin Island. The island is not crowded, very controlled and not commercialized in any way. I think that is part of its charm. I love it there! And you can’t beat the company either!!
Other than that, everything is about the same in my life. Kristi has been taking me back to my younger days with music from the past. Since she is not that much younger than me…it’s taking her back too. Ha! All kidding aside…couldn’t think of a more perfect co-worker!! Awwwwwwwwwwww!!
Well, I will keep you all posted on the happenings in my world…even if it’s not much.
My trip to New Orleans was great. The weather couldn’t have been better. Bourbon Street was alive as usual. We got to see Funeral Jazz Parade that was so cool. What a wonderful tribute to a friend and loved one. I have decided I too want a party after my funeral. What a way to go out. I hate that the last night ended with Jamie getting beamed upside the head with beads. But her reaction to the incident will follow her for the rest of her life! We also saw a guy on our way home that had to be an adrenaline junkie!! Imagine, 80+ MPH on the interstate on a motorcycle and on one wheel. It was one of the craziest things I have ever seen in my life. This guy continued this wheelie for approximately one mile maybe more. I guess you would have had to been there from the beginning of it to actually appreciate the coolness of it. That was the most nervous I had been on the whole trip. I could just imagine him loosing control of the motorcycle and causing a major accident…there also would have been a very slim chance that he would have survived. WOW! Definitely something I had never seen.
Jamie got engaged, which I am super excited about. I think she and Jade are perfect for each other and he will make a fine addition to the family. Seems there will be another trip to New Orleans next year for more bachelorette fun!!
I am getting ready for a fun filled, relaxing trip to the beach. Julie and family are getting ready to go and have invited me to join them. So very cool of them too. THANK YOU!
I could go on and on about how much I love Dauphin Island. The island is not crowded, very controlled and not commercialized in any way. I think that is part of its charm. I love it there! And you can’t beat the company either!!
Other than that, everything is about the same in my life. Kristi has been taking me back to my younger days with music from the past. Since she is not that much younger than me…it’s taking her back too. Ha! All kidding aside…couldn’t think of a more perfect co-worker!! Awwwwwwwwwwww!!
Well, I will keep you all posted on the happenings in my world…even if it’s not much.
3 comments:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! First' for finally blogging...you've so got to do better LOL. No reason to keep your fans from waiting so long between blogs! Second, thanks for the shout out...it's pretty awesome working beside you too!! Luvs!!!!
Oops...that was suppose to be a comma after the word First...duh!!!!!
New Orleans was WONDERFUL! I can't wait to go back. Maybe Mac will be there this time.
That motorcycle thing was definitely the wildest thing I've seen in a while.
Dauphin Island here we come! Just hope the port-a-potty stalker is not still at large.
Post a Comment