Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My new obsession...

Da Ta Ta...introducing the fabulous, Dairy Queen Mocha Moolatte!!!


Recently, an evil, evil yet handsome creature consumed one of these delicious treats in front of me. I had to have one. I have only had one so far but I could have one at least once a week if I would let myself. Today, I would almost kill for one...not literally but you know how it goes. They are yummy, but in a small 16 oz. Dairy Queen Mocha Moolatte there are 590 calories, 23 grams of total fat and 84 grams of carbs. Well, compared to the one my friend was consuming, the 24 oz. Caramel Moolatte at 880 calories, 25 grams of total fat and a whopping 146 grams of carbs, mine doesn't seem so bad. Does it? Don't answer that please.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O bad evil handsome creatures....we just love to hate them!!!!! Don't fall to the evil temptations....at least not today--wait til Saturday LOL

Diane said...

Ummmmmmmmmmm....there are no Dairy Queens in Nashville therefore I cannot get one on a Saturday...LOL!!

Anonymous said...

then get it Friday on your way home smarty pants...heehee

JENNYB said...

MMMMMMMM....those look SOOOOOO good.

Once a week is okay though, right?

Julie said...

now that is junk!

JENNYB said...

you should probably save this drink for your "i can have anything days".