Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thoughts of the day...

I think that the idiots that spent 2.7 billion dollars on FEMA trailers, where they can rot in a pasture, needs to buy them back...out of their own pocket.



I think Tony Alamo is a creepy ass freak!



I think Hillary Clinton is looking very old.



I think Cracker Barrel is over-rated.



I think that Harry Potter and Gaylord "Greg" Focker have something in common.



I think our new Lottery Directors salary is a joke.



I think I will get two cornbread sandwiches this weekend.



I think it's possible to have ADD at age 39.



I think for someone that does not normally talk politics,; she sure is 'talking' today.



I think, if I were Jon, I would have left Kate a long time ago.



I think it's time for more cherries.



HAPPY Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a wide range of thoughts today! Imagine that, lol!!

Julie said...

Harry and Gaylord.......what do they have in common?

Amy said...

I am cracking up here....really.

I agree with most, okay, all of those things, except the fact that I have never had a cornbread sandwich and I don't know the details in Jon and Kate's laundry basket.

But-I can not believe you went there with "HP" when you know that "you know who" will have a fit. She will probably chop my head off and cast some kind of spell on you!

Julie said...

well, if people would WATCH the movies and then form an opinion, they would have a much more informed outlook!

Besides, I save my spells for what really counts.