Finally, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is out! Yay! Madison and I will be meeting Julie, Tim, Walter and Sam for an early evening of magic! I can't wait!! I just wish I would have brought my wizard hat. Dang! But, around here...some people may mistake it for another kind of pointy hat. So, good thing I didn't bring it!
4 comments:
Oh Harry Potter. What a strange little lad he is.
I know you love him so I won't be bashing him on your blog.
Hope yall have fun. Love ya!!
You can always draw a lightning scar on your forehead!!! [hehehe]
Have much fun and don't tell me all about it!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!
It was GREAT! I love Harry Potter, so Amy just keep your opinions to yourself please. :)
I did keep my opinion of Harry to myself. I didn't go bashing. I promised.
Post a Comment