I started working 4 ten hour days yesterday and I am very sleepy today. Not sure I can even think of a new challenge for myself today, still taking the stairs for my breaks though. :)
So, here are a few things on my mind today.
PLEASE!! PLEASE bury Michael Jackson already! If I see any more coverage on him I'm going to scream! Whew...that took a load off.
I'm starting to fret about my upcoming canoe trip. Surprise, surprise.
I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since February 26. (my birthday will mark 5 months)
I love New Orleans and wish I lived closer.
I wish my mother lived closer, or vice versa.
I'm sure I have a lot more on my mind today, but right now, I need to "run" upstairs.
Happy Tuesday!
2 comments:
O girlie...stop fret-in about your trip. You know you'll have a great time! I wish your sweet lil' mommy lived closer too, I want to meet her so bad!!!!
You are feeling very random today. I am too.
I need to clean out my fridge.
Don't fret. I know you will anyway. It will be fine.
Less than three weeks 'til our trip and 'til you turn 40!
I think we need a vacation home in New Orleans.
Post a Comment