Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year’s!! I know I did. I went to Julie’s for some Wii and LOTS of good food with good friends.

While enjoying my evening, I noticed Julie had a new picture in her rest room. It really hit home with me. This is one of the things I struggle with everyday and one of the things I pray about every night. I just LOVE this picture, I love the saying, and I love the Angel. It says it all and just wanted to share it with ya’ll.

I hope your 2009 is happy, blessed and wonderful as mine is going to be!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you like my decorations in my bathroom and that it gave you good things to think about while...mmmm.....in...there.

I hope your 2009 is as wonderful as you are!

Amy said...

I love that too! How true!