Friday, January 23, 2009

Brennan's in New Orleans

While in New Orleans this March, Julie has suggested that we try Brennan’s. It is a famous restaurant with lots of history and is even reported to be haunted. I checked out the menu and I shall say it is very interesting. I may branch out and try something new, or I may just be a little boring and eat something within my comfort zone. I do know that I will be trying the Bananas Foster. That looks fantastic. They even have the Bananas Foster recipe on their web site along with a few others. I know I can’t wait to go for sure. Here is the link to their site if you want to check it out.

http://www.brennansneworleans.com/


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Looks ritzy, elegant, and mysterious. Well the dishes look and sound mysterious. Like that Red Trout place where we tried things we never had before. Very interesting!!

Reckon I could get Bananas Foster without the bananas. I would just order Foster then, huh?

Julie said...

ooooh, I can't wait!