
Here we go, time for contest number 2!! Guess the amount of the $1 bills. Closest guess without going over wins a prize!! Here are the guesses I have.
Kristi N. $333
Madison $375
Kristi J. $350
Julie $325
Jamie $290
Jeff $1
Amy $334
Jenefer $ 291...picked by Jeff. LOL!!
Madison $375
Kristi J. $350
Julie $325
Jamie $290
Jeff $1
Amy $334
Jenefer $ 291...picked by Jeff. LOL!!
Good Luck everyone!! Winner will be announced this afternoon!
3 comments:
This is really fun except
Kristi Neal stole my favorite number in the world!!!
And tell Jeff that this is not the Price is Right! lol He cracks me up all the time.
Amy you HEIFER!!!!
1st of all...how can I steel your number if I had it first LOL
2nd now that you jumped up one $ on me---I'll never win!!!!
3rd I too told Jeff that we weren't playing the Price is Right...Great minds we have today. Still love you tho!
OMG...I just realized I mispelled "steel" teeheee! I know it's spelled STEAL....
Post a Comment