Thursday, December 4, 2008

And the winner is...


JENEFER!!!!!

Jeff took all of my change and turned it into paper. The total?? Drum Roll Please!!! $620.53!!!! Yes Folks you read that right!! Change really adds up!! So, next time you think of digging that change out for a coke or something…throw it in a jar instead!

Now to decide on the fabulous prize!!

Oh, and be checking back soon…I will be having another “Guess That Amount” contest!

Thank you all for playing! It was fun!

6 comments:

JENNYB said...

wooohooo for me!
I was still off by nearly $200.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!!
So jealous of Jenn for winning but mostly jealous of you Diane!!
WOW!! Thats fantastic-O.... now go buy yourself something great!!!

JENNYB said...

right now a great "prize" for me would be chips, salsa, and queso blanco from Amigo Juan...ahhhh
so yummy

JENNYB said...

however, I do NOT need it! I have just 1 month left before I have to send in my Grand Finale Contest stuff.
so no chips on these hips

Diane said...

Ok, no chips!! LOL!!

Amy said...

Proud of you for saving. Proud of Jennifer for winning!

Another contest soon! That was fun!