The crime lab is putting together a cook book. So far I have submitted 6 recipes I took from Julie's blog. (THANK YOU Julie!) I have put in her Strawberry Pie, To Die For Banana Pudding, Santa Fe Soup, Lemon Shrimp Casserole, Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball and Parmesan Baked Potatoes.
Any suggestions or can you think of some more to add?? I hated to steal ALL of Julie's recipes. LOL!
3 comments:
The only suggestion I have is that you or Julie one be so kind and make the Lemon Shrimp Casserole again....but for us up here, since I didn't get any the last time you brought some :( Luvs!!!!
I think that is a wonderful idea and I would like to pre-order one please.
how about adding italian beef recipe?
It's on my brain since I'm going to have to make it for Amy when she has the baby.
Man, the lengths that some people will go to get food cooked for them!
Post a Comment