Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Painting my toenails...

is not easy for me to do. I just cannot paint them without making a mess and getting the polish on my skin. After the polish dries, I have to soak my feet in water and use a little brush and my fingernails to get the excess polish off of my toes in order for them to be seen. I have tried to be neat and precise and it still looks like a child painted them. It is like the brush has a mind of its own. Its not like I can just throw some color on and be out the door. Oh no, this is a process that is time consuming. Can someone please tell me how do you paint your toenails without them looking like this when you are done???

4 comments:

Amy said...

lol..
I think Sophie did these toes.
How funny is that. That is exactly
what it looks like when I let Sophie
paint mine.

Anonymous said...

Amy had the same idea as me, I actually thought these were Sophies toes and that she had painted them. Your toes always look great to me, just as long as you don't ask me to paint them :)!!!

Julie said...

oh honey, they have people that will do this for you. This is the kind of job for a professional!

Kristi said...

SBC! You must be careful when painting your toenails!

IT MAKES YOUR FEET SHRINK!!!!!