As you will note, the name of my blog is Diane’s Journey. Little did I know when I started my blog that part of my “Journey” would take me to the edge of hell and back. I hope one day that the “Journey” I have been on will be a testimony of faith, awareness, understanding and a whole list of other revelations. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends, parents and work family. Without you all, there is no telling where I would have ended up. The thought of that scares me beyond belief. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on me. I will be forever grateful and am humbled to have you all in my life. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For me it will be a new beginning, and also the end of a nightmare. Please continue to pray for me as I adjust to normalcy and that my future Journeys will include Him.
4 comments:
Now you know that it's not easy to get rid of me, even if you wanted to! I pray that your future journeys are wonderful and do include Him!
You know I love you enough to put myself between you and the doors of hell.....so if you ever head in it's direction again (which I hope not) I hope to always be the kind of friend who is there to turn your butt around~LOL. Keep your head up and eyes on Him and follow His lead and you will be blessed. Merry Christmas!!!
I am so happy that you have had some revelations. Life is hard and it is easy to get off track. Stay focused and keep God in your life and it makes it so much easier.
I'm always here for you. I'm always honest with you. You are truly a wonderful person. I want wonderful things for you. Pray and believe and you will receive.
I love you!!
SBC-
You're a firework!
LHK!!!!!!!
Post a Comment