As you know, I am pretty much a creature of habit. In many, many areas. Yes, it is a gift and a curse. One of my routines is the route I take home every day from work. I have tried every way possible to and from work to try and break up the monotony of the commute. The way I take home just works best for me traffic wise. As any commuter knows, meeting the same cars daily is very common, some more noticeable than others. The commuter in question is a dark green mini van, occupied with Hispanics, that I meet in the afternoons. The first time I noticed the green van, they were blinking their headlights off and on as if to warn me there was a policeman set up somewhere. I did the little wave like "thanks man" and checked my speed. No policeman in sight. Hummmm... what in the world was he warning me about? I had no idea, and didn't really put much more thought into it. Until I met them again and again and again. Same thing headlights blinking off and on off and on. I was perplexed. Did they think I was one of their friends, and mistook my car for a buddies? Did they think I shouldn't be driving with my headlights on? (Like I have control over day lamps) I have thought of every case scenario to why this man or one of his passengers wants me to see them. Mind you, this has been going on for close to a YEAR now at least 3 to 4 times a week. It is a game to me now. Instead of looking at them like they are crazy, I wave and smile at them when they flash their lights on and off and on and off. They are my "Hispanic van friends" now I guess. I still got to wonder what the hell?
I hope this doesn't happen to my new friends....
3 comments:
You are too funny!!!
That is great.
OMG, that video is freaking awesome. How funny you are. Wish I had some mexican minivan friends. I think I'll look for me some on my way home today!!!
oh my! LOL that is too funny. Love the video.
Post a Comment