There are so many varieties of products on the market now, but there are just some things that I will pay extra money for instead of skimping. And you all know me…I am pretty tight with money. The things that I can think of, off the top of my head, which I choose not to skimp on are:
Listerine strips
Mustard
Ketchup
Chocolate Candy
Things I need once a month
Cigarettes
Oh me…that’s all I can think of. I told you I was cheap!!
So, what are things you just can’t skimp on?
4 comments:
I'm kind of a "skimper"....but there are a few things that I too have to have in brandname....
Laundry detergent,
shampoo,
febreze,
toliet paper,
tennis shoes,
ketchup,
macaroni and cheese,
bologna,
mustard,
lysol,
mayonaise...
O my starz the list goes on and on. I maybe less a "skimper" than I thought!!!!
I'm with you on the ketchup and mustard, but I'll add in mayo with it.
also...
laundry detergent
salad dressings
toilet paper
chips
listerine and toothpaste
my shampoo and conditioner
Mrs. Butterworth's syrup
Now there are some things that I like better in "store brand"
granola bars
cinnamon rolls
biscuits
plastic wrap
bread
whales crackers
laundry detergent
shampoo (for me)
toilet paper
KRAFT mac and cheese
velveeta
I am sure there is more
I am with you. Some off brands are just as good as brand names, but others you can definately tell a difference.
I think my list of have-to-have brand names would start with...
Toilet paper
laundry soap
lotion
coke
I know there are more things than that, but I'm brain locked!!!
Post a Comment