A lot has changed since my last post. It’s weird how things like that can happen. In a blink of an eye lives are changed forever. I know that God has a plan for all of us. I have always wondered what His plan for me is. This past week I have learned that I will never know the answer to that question while on earth. I have accepted that. I will not wonder anymore and just enjoy the life He has made for me.
That is a good feeling.
It’s funny how things work.
2 comments:
Like a child who giggles when his daddy tosses him into the air and trusts that he will catch him...we too should trust that God will catch us and that his plan for us is right. We may not always understand how and why, but accepting it as it is...well that's FAITH. And as the song goes..."you just gotta have faith uh faith uh faith"! Love you!
Good deal hunnie! Glad you have found comfort there. Everything happens for a reason! We will find out when we get there. Love ya!!
Post a Comment