Monday, May 5, 2008

My Pet Peeves

I had to think of a Pet Peeves list too since Julie and Amy did. Here are a few of mine:

1. People that wear pajamas in public!! I don’t mean people that run to their buddies’ house or to a drive thru window at a restaurant. I mean, people that wear sleep clothes to Wal-Mart, to school, to work or any public place. It is utterly ridiculous and there should be a law! If they wear house shoes too, then they should be arrested! I know there may be a few exceptions to the rule. But I have yet to see any reason for people to do this.

2. People that leave their cars unattended with the music blaring while they go into a store or to pump gas. I think people do this to impress other people, but to me…it too should be against the law.

3. People not matching their clothes. I don’t understand people with mismatched clothes. Sometimes I wonder if these people actually own a mirror. I think mismatched camouflage is one of the worst. Not in every case, and it is a little more forgiving than actual clothes.

4. Men in sweat pants. There are some things men should not wear. I think sweat pants are one of them. Not all sweat pants are created equal though. If they are too big and man parts do not stick out, than that is fine. But if they wear them snug and all of their business is poking out…then go home and change. PLEASE!

5. Socks and sandals. Goodness why? They are sandals, they are to be worn without socks. If you must wear socks, then wear tennis shoes. Shesh!

6. Chipped finger nail polish. Ok, ladies there is a difference between having a little chip in the fingernail polish and letting your nails go chipped for days. Even worse…picking at your nail polish all day and not taking the polish off when you get home. I don’t understand it…never have, never will.

7. People that eat or drink in a public restroom. Oh man! This trips me out. I guess I never noticed it until I went to work where there is a public restroom. People will take food and drink in there and consume it like it’s no big deal. I’m a little germ phobic and maybe this is why it bothers me so bad. YUCK!!


I’m sure I can think of a lot more. Those are just a few that come to mind. I’m not sure why these things bother me. But they do. Maybe it is what makes me unique. LOL!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's so funny...I was checking your list to see if I was on it too!!!

You crack me up too bad.