Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Six Months?

WOW!! Has it really been almost six months since I've blogged? That is unacceptable! Well, lets see. What has happened in six months?
The holiday's were great as usual. I got to go visit my mother in Missouri and that is always nice. We had a fairly white Christmas, which is fine with me. Too much makes me nervous for fear of getting snowed in. I got to spend time with my nephews, Levi and Chantz which is always very cool!
Upon my return, I along with Amy, Jade, Jamie and Steven loaded up for a trip to the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. This was to be my first time to see a Razorback game, and my first time to spend New Year's Eve in Dallas. Boy, what a combo! We had a great time out on the town, once we found a place that wasn't packed! After a little bit of sleep, we go to the game, very under dressed for me and Amy! The wind was blowing so cold that it made sitting there unbearable. We finally went to the vehicle to listen to the rest of the game, which was terrible mind you! WOW! The Razorbacks forgot to show up and Missouri spanked them! But all was good, it was a good experience and many lessons were learned by going. Especially by me!
So far this year has been has been pretty calm but with some crazy times. I have learned a lot over the last few months. You would think being 38 years old I would have learned some of these lessons before now. But no. Here is a list of revelations for me.
1. Everything in moderation. LOL!
2. Gas prices are never going down below $2.50 a gallon.
3. I have always and think I will always HATE yard work.
4. I know what my ideal man is. (that is for a later blog though)
5. Never say never.
6. I can run even when there is not a snake involved.
7. Life is too short to worry about the past.
8. Mean people never cease to amaze me.
9. I worry about stuff too much.
10. I do not know what I would do without my friends!
11. Amy and I will always fight over Jim Cantore.
That was just a few things that came to mind. I know there is more but I feel pressured to get this done today. I'm going to make it a point to blog regularly. Just from this one, I have thought about two more subjects I could easily blog about. So, maybe I am on a roll! We will see. Until then...Peace, Love and Rock and Roll!

7 comments:

Diane said...

I'm sorry about the whole blog running together...maybe if I would blog more I could figure out this thing...but in my opinion...if you press return several times...it SHOULD make paragraph breaks...oh well...trial and error! Stay tuned! LUV!

Julie said...

not your fault on the run-on blog. It does that to me sometimes.

Those are some pretty profound things that you've learned. I'm impressed....especially about the fact that you realize that you and Amy will always fight over Jim Cantore.

Amy said...

You know me, I can comment to every one of your numbers....but I won't.

I agree with everyone of your numbers.

My paragraphs run together too sometimes!

And Jim Cantore is really mine. I just let you think that you can share him.

Love ya!

Amy said...

You need to blog more often!!!
How fun!

Amy said...

I do have to comment on number 9.

You do worry too much about everything usually for no reason at all. The first step to a cure is admitting that you have a problem. (lol)

Just listen when I say that you don't need to be fretting over something. I will not say that when you probably need to be fretting. I will not lead you astray!!! Remember...it's easier to see things from the outside.

Love ya too much though! Just the way you are!!

Amy said...

I'm through commenting for now!!

Diane said...

LOL!! I don't know why I waited so long to blog!! This is fun! Amy-it's funny that you said things look different from the outside. It was on my list! I took it off though. Jim loves both of us equally. LOL!