'til we leave for New Orleans!!!! I'm so excited!! On the dawn hours of May 10th, 2008. Julie, Amy, Jamie, Leslie, Lacy and myself will make the journey to South Louisiana for some Bachlorette Fun! Lacy will be getting married the next month so we are treating her to a wonderful weekend in one of our favorite places. The French Quarter!!! It is going to be great and we are all so excited about going. There will be loads of stories to be told I can assure you! I'm sure there will also be some stories that will remain in the French Quarter too. LOL! So, the countdown begins. NOLA here we come!
2 comments:
EEEeeeee! 23 days sounds so close! I can't wait. Look out, Mac, we're comin' back to N'awlins!
I am so excited that I'm about to pee my pants!!!
I am sooo ready to go. I think I was excited last year because I didn't know what to expect and it was new and exciting. But I'm way more excited this year because I know how exciting it really is!!
Yay! I think I'm going to start packing!!
Post a Comment