Thursday, July 19, 2007

With a little help from my friends?

As you three know...I always say three because I know that three people for sure are reading this...it makes me nervous to think that more than three people are reading my blogs! LOL!!

Back to the story...as you three know...I have been battling my weight forever. I went on my first diet when I was 11 years old. I was in the 6th grade. You all know the story. My weight has been up and down so many times I have lost count. I have been on so many different programs it is ridiculous. As an adult I am so confused on what I should be eating...low carb? low fat? I say I'm confused but really I know what I am suppose to be eating or not eating. I need to listen to myself and eat anything I want but in moderation. I do know this...but doing this is a whole different story. A long drawn out story that plagues my everyday life. I have lots of issues when it comes to myself. I have my faults just like everyone else. I have literally zero percent self-confidence. I eat when I'm bored, happy, sad, depressed, lonely...you name it...I eat, I eat and eat! I get tremendous enjoyment and sadness from food. It literally is a love/hate relationship! It seems like I can do OK...if I buy my own groceries and not eat out. I don't buy junk food but I sure will eat it if I get the chance! I love everything! I get up Monday through Friday at 5:00 and walk. But when I get home from work...I plant myself on the couch! It's not like I don't try...I do...for a day or so...then I go back to my old ways... then I start again on Monday. It is never ending, it will always be never ending I'm afraid. So, this is where you three come into play...I need a cheering section...not that you don't already cheer for me everyday and for that I am forever grateful!!! But this way I am putting my goals, triumphs, set backs and whatever else I tackle into words for all to see...that's scary to me. Of all the diet tips I have always read...it says to keep a journal...I have started several throughout the years. Maybe with an audience I will stick with it this time. Kristi J. and I have vowed to exercise 3 times a week after work. That is a pretty big step for me. Thank you MC! Amy is behind me starting a Blog to have a cheering section! Thank You Amy! I feel like I'm at an awards show..."Thank you to all my fans! I couldn't have done it without you!" Maybe that will actually happen for me this time. Maybe...with a little help from my friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'll always be a faithful stalker uhmm I mean fan!!!!! I'm here for you always!!! I love who you are and I think you are BEAUTIFUL!!! You can (imagine me singing this) "lean on me when you're not strong..."...LUV LUV

Amy said...

YOU...CAN...DO.IT....!!!

I'm behind you no matter what. Keep your chin up and reach for the stars! (Put your cloves on though because they are hot!)

You are a star. Believe in yourself like everyone else does!!!

Julie said...

You know I'm behind you 100%. Whatever you need!

JENNYB said...

you know i will keep cheering you on girl.