As you know, I have a birthday coming up! Everyone knows how much I love my birthday...really I do. It's my favorite day of the year! I have already gotten 3 birthday presents! I'm so excited! The first one was a concert ticket from Kristi J. to go see the Bad Boys of Summer! Which was GREAT!! The second one I got was some wonderful glow lotion and bath fizzies from Kristi N. (Not glow in the dark...just shimmery glow) A few months ago Julie bought Tim a well deserved gas grill to replace the one they already had. I got her old one, which I love! The only thing is it didn't come with a propane tank! Well, I arrived home yesterday to find a beautiful tank adorned with a bow and a card sitting on my porch! It was from Julie! Wow Wee! I got it all hooked up and even started it. I didn't have anything to put on it yet...but I will. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends! I really don't know what I would do without every single one of you! Thank you so much for my gifts...I love them all and appreciate them too! Love Y'all!
2 comments:
Glad you liked it. I can honestly say that I've never given anyone gas for a birthday gift before. Enjoy!
LOL!!! I guess I have never been given gas for my BD either!! Love it! Thanks again!
Post a Comment