Friday, July 13, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!

Ok, Kristi & I are headed out in the morning for Evansville, IN. Why you ask? To go see the Bad Boys of Summer Tour. The "Bad Boy's" include Hinder, Papa Roach, Buckcherry and The Exies! They are a few of my favorite groups...I have many...but The Exies is Kristi's ultimate favorite band! So, we will be leaving around 8:00 am headed to Indiana. I'm sure I will have plenty of stories to post about when we get back. I have never driven this far for a concert and I'm sure she hasn't either. So, it should be a very eventful trip! Stay tuned for the report...Rock on and Peace out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm digging your blogs!!! Hope to see more in the future :) I'm excited about your roadtrip...tell Hinder I said "Hey Baby" LOL. I certainly expect road trip stories when you get back!! Have fun & be safe!!!

Julie said...

Be sure to take your camera!

Diane said...

O yeah!!! Thank you!! I almost forgot that!

Amy said...

Hey Groupie!
I wanna know all about it. I know I say it all the time, but you are such a world traveler.