Funny thing, nature. These leaves can't decide what they want to do. I know the picture stinks. funny thing about cameras too. Good ones take better pictures. :) I'm not complaining though.
That's my favorite thing about fall, watching the leaves turn. We haven't had a very "pretty" fall this year. The leaves don't know what to do because the weather don't know what to do.
The picture doesn't do this tree justice....it's really neat-o! Good point Amy, if the weather can't make up it's mind then the leaves don't know what to do....I just pray that the snakes don't come back out :)
2 comments:
That's my favorite thing about fall, watching the leaves turn. We haven't had a very "pretty" fall this year. The leaves don't know what to do because the weather don't know what to do.
Good pic!
The picture doesn't do this tree justice....it's really neat-o! Good point Amy, if the weather can't make up it's mind then the leaves don't know what to do....I just pray that the snakes don't come back out :)
Post a Comment