New Orleans, New Orleans
Oh how I love thee
Every time I visit
There is something new to see
This year was a first for the short bus
It made the trip without a fuss
We love the Cat’s Meow
It’s a wonderful place to prowl
Jamie and Lauren sang up on stage
As a homeless man stood in the window to gaze
You can’t forget a Lucky Dog
They will help you sleep like a log
Mother’s was good, Mother’s was fun
I’m just glad Ms. Mad didn’t have a gun
We saw a girl that showed lots of skin
She was a hit with all of the men
She had blonde hair and big boobs to show
It didn’t take us long to see she was a ho
Some like the trolleys and some do not
You may get left behind; good, that is not
A stranger on the street might offer you a joint
But when you’re high on life then what’s the point
Amy wasn’t able to go to the Big Easy
So Barbie took her place which Julie thought creepy
Lacy was proud Nick cleaned the yard
She thought leaving him alone shouldn’t be so hard
The fire he started burned all her grass
With the bill she had to pay, did she kick his ass?
Leslie’s beau, his name is Zack
He likes to take pics of himself in the sack
We didn’t expect it because he’s so shy
This is uncommon for such a hot guy!
Lauren is the “newbie” of the NOLA scene
She left Rob at home while she visited the “Queens”
When the girl hit on her she didn’t want to be rude
“So, just keep you hands off of me, you’re not a Dude”!
Jamie loves Jade with all her heart
Man who knew she had such stinky farts
Jade doesn’t mind and thinks its okay
He’d been proud of that ONE, that day
Julie loves New Orleans more than most
Even took pictures to put on her post
She would stay if she could but misses her boys
She will miss NOLA but not all the noise!
I always love New Orleans and everything there
But my breast, understand, I would never bare
So until I return to take in your charm
May God keep you safe and far from harm
5 comments:
O how fabulous...you are a poetic genius!! Love it!!!!
OMG! I love it! Love it!
That is great!! How personal!!
I think that needs to be sold on the shelves!!
Good one!!
Who knew you were such a poet?!?! I absolutely LOVE it! I was laughing the entire time! Good times as always! Can't wait til next year! lol Love you!!
that was a riot
Post a Comment