Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crescent Cream Dessert

2 cans crescent rolls
2 c. powdered sugar
2 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 T. butter or margarine
1 c. sugar
1 T. milk

In a 9x13-inch dish, roll out 1 can of crescent rolls. Pinch together and mash/push to sides of pan. Mix cream cheese and 1 cup sugar together. Spread over crescent rolls. Spread out second can of rolls over cream cheese mixture. Pinch together and stretch/mash/push to sides. Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown. Mix powdered sugar, butter and milk. Can add extra milk if too thick. Pour over hot cake.

I found Pillsbury crescent rolls that are in a complete sheet. No pinching/stretching/mashing or pushing involved!

3 comments:

Amy said...

YAY! I am loving you and Julie posting recipes. That makes my belly sing!!

JENNYB said...

You are EVIL!!!! OMG...this stuff was, was, ahhhh dreamy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are soooooo fabulous! I want a whole pan of my very own...guess I could make me some huh???