Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 things I like the smell of...

1. Gardenias...they are my favorite flowers.

2. Babies...awwwwwwww...so sweet.

3. Grilled meat...nothing like that smell.

4. Cookies baking...wonderful!

5. Eucalyptus...makes a house smell fresh.

6. Fresh Christmas trees...reminds me of my childhood.

7. New cars...just something wonderful about having a new car.

8. Hair salons...reminds me that I'm getting my hair done and makes me feel good.

9. Leather...no wonder I love shoe/handbag stores so much.

10. Nashville Drug...not sure why, but I love it.

There are a lot more, but like the last post, I'm going to do 10 at a time.
Ta-Ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I didn't make it in the top ten on this list LOL...unless I'm included in your #1 since I do wear Gardenia lotion by B&B Works!!!

Amy said...

You are good at the list thing.!
Better than pig pen! lol